An annoying click-timed game with no ability to easily sell junk inventory.
No windowed fullscreen option, so the game minimizes when I switch to something on another monitor.
- I can turn off fullscreen and move the window up, but I can't get rid of the top title. Sigh.
The sound mutes when it isn't the current window.
- .. actually it pauses the game, which is fair enough.
- What is "spray tan"? Clicking that does nothing.
- The character creator needs a randomize feature.
- First cutscene - "Moovin" trucks look a lot like ...?
Class selection: There are two lines for the fighter and thief, but not the mage or jew.
- Chose a thief.
My face selection didn't apply.. or it was overwrittten by my goatee.
- Oh, it's just an equippable thing and not an attribute of the character.
Why would I power attack when I can triple regular attack?
- Oh, it's for armor.
- Why wouldn't I always run? This game is painful..
- The load times are torture.
It should be one loot per fight, not per enemy in that fight.
aaaand I can't sell all my junk inventory easily. Bad game design, game over.