A fan edit of Star Wars - The Last Jedi - (2017 movie). It's actually quite good, though its ending is incomplete.
Supergirl is super, and something about the last of the fleet that isn't the last, and shit characters and shit writing.
The earlier movies are mandatory for this. If you thought the earlier movies were shit, then this is the nail in the coffin. Just let the franchise die.
Properly titled Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
- 5:00 -- No, really, he's insane. Those ships all have shields and are immune to small arms fire.
- 5:15 -- Oh good, they do know about fighters.
- 6:15 -- What the fuck is with all that over-acting?
- 6:30 -- No seriously, how could they be getting away?
7:30 -- So that was all the fighters they had?
- .. oh good, the other ships had some fighters.
- 23:00 -- I don't know what's different about this edit, but it's awesome.
- 28:00 -- Vice admiral marxist studies, with her purple hair and awesome uniform.
- 31:00 -- Since when could a blaster punch a hole like that through stone?
- 34:45 -- I thought Jedi weren't about feelings.
- 38:45 -- Oh god the tone is so wrong with this movie. I would have removed that moment of comedic relief.
- 42:30 -- Now I know who she reminds me of; Carrie-Anne Moss, from The Matrix - (1999 movie) because of her teeth/mouth.
- 51:30 -- Didn't she, just a moment ago, talk about not relying on "seeing the future"?
- 54:30 -- Not only could the falcon be detected coming in then jumping out, the pod could be detected too.
- 57:00 -- Where'd the get the gun from? Also, I thought they'd be brought to the brig.
- 59:00 -- So why is this guy CGI? Just as another expense? There's no actual, practical, reason for this to not be a person.
- 1:06:45 -- Boy did she wait a long long time.
- 1:09:45 -- That looked like another bunch of ways out.
- 1:13:45 -- I just realised that captain gender studies' self-sacrifice was removed. Nice.
- 1:17:30 -- He had a spare light saber.
- 1:19:00 -- Ben's sword is in the wrong position when the camera switches angles.
- 1:21:30 -- It would have been better to cut away right when Luke collapsed.
1:21:45 -- What. That ending is incomplete. Damn.