A young man, having learned he can travel back in time, tries using his superpower to get a girlfriend.
Slow, awkward, and not particularly funny.
- 7:00 -- The poster to the left of the door is of Amélie - (2001 movie)
- Firstly, there would be a council of all the men of the family who would have a secret meeting to talk about and demonstrate their power.
- Secondly, every single one of their adventures would be talked about over the course of a long summer.
- Thirdly, something like "a girlfriend" can be easily distinguished from "fucking that pretty girl". See, they're spelled differently and everything.
- 16:45 -- I don't understand. He appears to have pursued it, but he could be testing his limits and abilities and then go back in time to the correct point and with the correct words.
- .. I had to take a break.
- 19:15 -- The poster on the wall is of Britney Spears.
- 19:45 -- It's almost as though the combination of free will and lawyerdom is somehow related to few women being lawyers.
- 21:30 -- This is a bad setup that he'll have to go through multiple times to find the right women.
- 22:15 -- Kate Moss
- 27:15 -- That's Kate Winslet from Titanic - (1997 movie)
- 32:45 -- If only he could go back in time and get her number again..
- 35:15 -- If only he could go back in time and do this right..
Oh god, this is just too dumb to deal with.. I'm ending it.