Something about the end of the world.
Flashy and trashy.
- 1:30 -- Narration.
- 5:30 -- So, uh. She won and this is a retelling? What the fuck, writers?
- 8:00 -- The hell are these super-monsters? That wasn't explained at all.
- 8:30 -- Good thing someone turned that car off before it was abandoned.
- 11:45 -- Good thing that flashlight was turned off before it was dropped.
- 13:30 -- Who the fuck uses a dot matrix printer?
- 15:30 -- A whole lot of talk with no evidence. Little miss AI exposition dump isn't very interesting.
- 17:30 -- Good thing someone parked that motorcycle.
- 21:45 -- How did that zombie fall and get ahead of her?
- 24:30 -- I guess everyone is supposed to have seen all the previous movies. If so, then why have the beginning attempt at explaining things?
- 26:15 -- Why didn't she kill him?
- 33:45 -- I guess being knocked out is considered a full night's sleep.
- 36:15 -- How do they know they're going into battle?
- 37:00 -- Yes, yes that's the army of undead that Alice mentioned.
- 38:30 -- It'd be better for them to let down a rope rather than open their gate.
- 40:15 -- Wouldn't all those undead be crawling all over the vehicles?
- 42:00 -- Where'd they get all that fuel from, and how did they get it all up there?
- 43:30 -- How did anyone live through the fire?
- 43:45 -- Oh man, the oriental is a martial artist..
- 45:00 -- How did anyone live through the fire?
- 46:15 -- I'm sorry, are these undead generating heat or something?
- 47:30 -- There's only one way in. Just shut the door.
- 48:00 -- The security was already up.
- 50:30 -- We've established that there can be undead in water. Therefore there are undead in that water.
- 51:00 -- How come those undead don't float or whatever? Why was the other one fully submerged but could rise up? Is this a per-undead-type sort of thing?
- 52:15 -- How are undead scared?
- 54:45 -- The mythology in Gaia worship.
- 56:45 -- Where does that counter come from?
- 1:20:00 -- "A real girl" is a reference to The Adventures of Pinocchio - (1883 book), by Carlo Collodi
- 1:23:00 -- Why would the last remaining human outpost fall?
- 1:26:00 -- All of these damned jump-cut fight scenes really suck.
- 1:27:30 -- Why would the lasers stop?
- 1:30:45 -- Why is that grenade like that?
- 1:33:45 -- Why weren't the zombies right on top of her right away? The other dude was next to her..
- 1:34:45 -- But we know she lives.
1:35:45 -- What was threatening the other settlements.
Last updated 2023-08-26 at 19:42:05