Although perfectly-implemented, communism doesn't work.
A moody and well-paced movie.
0:30 -- Reading.
From the ashes of The Ruin,
the Communities were built.
Protected by the boundary.
All memories of the past were erased.
- Wow, sounds like communism..
- 0:45 -- Narration.
- 1:00 -- Yeah, equality; communism.
- 1:30 -- Oh, so this is narrated and the audience knows he's immortal.
- 1:45 -- For being different, see also Divergent - (2014 movie)
- 3:00 -- So yeah, about that pesky biology thing. There's no equality in the real world until you clone, drug and manipulate everyone.
- 3:30 -- Sounds like competition.
- 4:45 -- For the coloration, see also Pleasantville - (1998 movie)
- 6:00 -- Oh poor Katie, playing a role in a movie that she suffers in real life; a subject of Scientology.
- 12:00 -- Maybe this movie could have taken a moment to explain any of this ahead of time..
- 19:45 -- Sledding
- 42:00 -- He should have already been told about the cameras in people's houses..
- 58:30 -- Receivers should come in pairs.
- 1:04:00 -- For learning kung-fu, see also The Matrix - (1999 movie)
- 1:09:00 -- They're tailing him rather immediately..
- 1:10:45 -- I'm surprised that bike has such a long range.
- 1:16:30 -- Except that event has been filmed.
- 1:26:00 -- Mind telling me what the mechanic of this bullshit is?
- 1:26:15 -- Oh hey, that guy on the bed looks like Bishop from Aliens - (1986 movie)
- 1:26:30 -- Why would they get memories? None of this makes sense..
1:27:30 -- There's no fucking way in hell he'd pull his head scarf off.
Okay, well the end made no sense.. but the rest was good.
I really hated that Jeff Bridges sounds like that. Is he being typecast or does he just talk like that now?