An enforcer for the survivors of a ruined world learns that he lives in a utopia that stagnates population.
Although it got slow later on, it's quite nice even with its age.
I must have seen this once long ago.
0:15 -- Reading.
Sometime in the 23rd century...
the survivors of war, overpopulation and pollution
are living in a great domed city, sealed away from the
forgotten world outside. Here, in an ecologically balanced world,
mankind lives only for pleasure,
freed by the servo-mechanisms which provide everything.
There's just one catch:
Life must end at thirty unless reborn in the fiery ritual of carrousel.
- 1:00 -- Some moments of interesting miniatures and perspectives, and then the outside scene with people looks great.
- 9:00 -- Oh the strings.
- 11:15 -- He shouldn't have shot at his feet. But I guess they're trying to capture him.
- 13:00 -- I know of "New You" from Borderlands - (2009 game)
- 30:30 -- Obvious operation is obvious.
- 35:00 -- The lady isn't an authorized person.
- 40:00 -- So why would a single sandman be sent?
- 48:30 -- His gun was frozen, I guess it wasn't damaged.
- 57:00 -- Wouldn't they take his gun?
- 1:29:00 -- Jellicle cat, although I know it from Cats - (2019 movie)
1:44:30 -- Why don't they take the same way back?