A Qt cross-platform web browser.
2016-11-23 - 2.0.2 Windows portable ∞
- Small, pretty, fast.
Some elements remind me of Chromium.
- Oh, it's configurable enough to look like a regular browser again. Yay!
- Does not have
alt-scrollwheelto move up/down a page quicker. Ugh.
There are addons, and it comes with some..
- Has Greasemonkey!
Control-shift-bfor the bookmarks..
- Well at least it's in a sidebar. Except it's on the left-hand side.
- http://addon.qupzilla.com/ exists, but that's just the regular website..
- The FAQ instructions for flash click-to-play are wrong. There is no such feature..
- Showing the menu bar hides the Chromium-style dropdown box. =/
- There's no way to have it so that new tabs don't switch, but holding
controlswitches the view. =(
- I cannot properly interact with the bookmarks sidebar.. how do I select multiple items so I can move them into a folder?
- I cannot
dto delete an item.
- Duplicates are not detected when adding a bookmark.
I cleared the cache, closed the browser.. and it gave the "stopped responding" crash.
control-shift pageup/pagedownto move a tab around. Sigh.
- ooh, it uses
right-click-cto copy links.
right-clickmenu doesn't show underlined hotkeys.
- Can be set to
shift-middleclickto open in a new tab without switching to it..
- double-clicking to select text is too greedy. For example, given
beginningword:endword, I cannot double-click
endwordalone, as it selects everything.
When viewing only an image, cannot
control-sto save it.
- Cannot just
right-click > vto save it..
- The download manager popup is annoying.. why have this functionality for just an image?
control-shift-tre-opens a closed tab. Yay!
In WordPress, when editing a post, I cannot drag-and-drop an image to upload it.