A Qt cross-platform web browser.
An archival utility.
I've been using this for a hell of a long time.
TODO - add my notes, and scripts
A DOS emulation program.
Absolutely essential for emulating DOS not just within Windows or a traditional Linux environment, but within ARM/Linux as well, for palmtops and phones.
Creates a searchable XML database of files on removable media.
This appears to be variously called CdCatalog, Cdcat, The cdcat and Hyper's CD Catalogizer.
TODO - add patch notes
A fast, open source, cross-platform Web browser based on the Links web browser.
I had used this for some time but abandoned it for a while. I'll try it again eventually.
- aka Twibright Labs: Links
- aka Links2
I have a note that says a page can be downloaded from the commandline with links (just like wget).
TODO - there are a lot of other notes in deep archives
- The official DOS version is abandoned.
- An an open source version was released for FreeDOS, but it appears to be abandoned.
The Windows version was called 4NT, but later renamed to TCC/LE
- Scripts can be found under https://github.com/spiralofhope/shell-random/tree/master/dead/4DOS
- Uses descript.ion for extended file information.
See also Batch file programming