A student is approached by his future-self, and is sent into a time loop when he ignores his own advice.
Quite a good movie. With a great pace and a particularly good sound track, I found this quite emotional.
- 0:15 -- Narration, but I don't mind.
- 5:15 -- "Believe in"
- 7:15 -- Four. And a half. Hours?
- 9:30 -- Well the conversation between the two of them was amazingly stiff..
- 22:00 -- Won't the downers mess him up?
23:15 -- Brought to you by Powerade
- It should have been stressed that he'd be drinking energy drinks, or caffeine or the like..
- 25:00 -- Why not ask for room 41?
- 32:45 -- The same guy is on the second floor doorway looking at them.
- 35:00 -- Why call an ambulance for the suicide if he's going back in time?
- 40:00 -- A time machine is not a good place to store a body.
- 43:45 -- Stargate (1994)
- 46:15 -- Oh shit! Hahaha!
- 48:45 -- Scout (Scouting)
- 52:15 -- Why take him out of the building?
- 53:00 -- Hacksaw's don't work on handcuffs.
- 56:00 -- Why wouldn't they go down to look under entire rows of cars?
- 1:02:00 -- Close the hatch.
- 1:03:30 -- .. except he can hear you talking.
- 1:05:15 -- Good thing he didn't close the hatch.
- 1:11:30 -- Good thing the hotel was still there back then.
- 1:14:30 -- "Why not?" was the exact snarky response I thought of back then, and which would have flunked me.
1:15:15 -- Second floor doorway. Called it.
- Though it should have shown the two scenes with it, but from a different angle.