Be a gang member, run around in a sandbox world and shoot stuff, I guess.
Note that the original Saints Row - (2006 game) was only released for the Xbox 360.
- The start credits and opening options screen immediately give a good impression.
- Full screen-only, no windowed borderless fullscreen option.
- The turn left/right is backwards.
- Facial expressions.. why, just why?
- Oh god there are a lot of options..
The tutorials/popup controls don't change if I'm using a controller, like Borderlands 2 does.
Escis one the right-middle button (the triple-dash)
Ris the controller's
Eis the controller's
spacebaris the controller's
Why the fuck does the
Escmenu not let me cursor
shiftis fucking insane.
- Oh, I have to use the shoulder buttons..
- It's all confusing, because I never played the first game.
- Okay what, he can .. stand after being in a coma for a long while?
- I killed two guards and they dropped a baton, but I don't know how to pick it up.
The guy disappeared when I climbed up the pipes.
How the fuck do I close the doors on a vehicle?
After breaking the dude out
Oh my fucking god are all of the tutorial popups fucking obnoxiously fucking annoying fucking fuckity fuck fuck.
Meh, overall it's okay I guess.