Steam: Disgaea 2 PC
Well, it's got a sellout anime feeling to it. The graphics and sound are more cartoonish. A number of the annoyances of the first game have been hammered out, but there is a "toy" quality to the game which replaces the original gritty feeling of the original game.
- Properly titled Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
My notes are for the PlayStation 2 version.
- It's also available on Steam: Disgaea 2 PC
- Disgaea - Hour of Darkness - (2003 game)
Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories - (2006 game)
2017-04-17 - PS/2 ∞
- Reducing all sound levels doesn't mute ghosts or orcs. Possibly this is a bug with other units too. =/
- I've had lots of situations where I can't see myself getting hit by the enemy.
Executing actions or ending your turn undoes your view preferences.