The body > Health and Fitness >
Well-being > Awareness >
- Back pain
- Movement - Posture is important for good movement.
Relaxation is an important element in truly effective posture.
Table of Contents [hide]
Topics which have a particular focus on Posture.
- Martial arts - Many if not all martial arts have a focus on posture, form or stance.
- The Alexander Technique
- ABC's of Good Posture by the Father of American Education
- Balanced sitting posture on forward sloping seat, by A.C.Mandal.MD.
- Correcting faulty posture, by Dr. Vic Weatherall
Ergonomics and back pain in the workplace, by: Nancy C. Selby, BS and John J. Triano, DC, PhD
- Bowing & Posture, by Razali Hussein
- Posture - insoles
- Posture, by Dr. Covelli
- Postural relief position
- Back and Neck Care Guide
- the campaign for better seating
- Spine Health: Back pain and neck pain patient information
- The Posture Page
- Yoga, The Alexander Technique and Pilates as well as general posture stuff.