Artificial intelligence is created, but they forgot to Send a philosopher, so things go to shit somehow there are survivors.
It borrows from various other things, but doesn't execute anything very well. It just comes off as being badly written. I should have guessed based on the production company's amateur-night page.
1:00 -- Reading.
- 2:45 -- I know her from somewhere..
- 3:30 -- I also recognize that actor.
- 4:30 -- Send a philosopher.
- 10:30 -- What just happened to him? Like radiation or something?
11:30 -- 97 years later
- So the whole kid and his mom thing was just filler?
- 13:00 -- .. and what happened to him?
- 13:15 -- Fucking narration, and what the hell is going on?
- 14:45 -- I hate when machines don't have infrared vision.
15:30 -- This fake human is a re-use of Terminator Genisys - (2015 movie).
- Though this movie fails to bother even trying to capitalize on this as a plot twist.
17:45 -- What the fuck is going on, and why are there humans still around?
- I would expect to see "native" humans being left alive. There are quite a few non-impacting humans who ought to not have been seen as a plague.
- 18:30 -- Why would humans separate? This doesn't make sense.
- 20:45 -- How could there be wandering survivors? Again, this makes no sense.
- 21:00 -- She left her stuff behind.
- 21:15 -- All corners of the universe? Humans are in space also? Also, fucking narration.
- 23:00 -- The old "up north" thing is a really tired plot thing.
- 30:00 -- Was that super-hover technology?
- 41:30 -- Why would its batteries work?
- 42:00 -- How can there be strongholds?
- 48:15 -- None of this makes sense. People are rather cooperative, even if tribalistic, under such circumstances.
- 50:15 -- Like she would have the strength.
- 51:00 -- He's not bleeding. So only his hoodie was cut, somehow.
- 52:00 -- If he passed out like that, she would have checked his wound.
- 54:30 -- Oh fuck this is so bad.
1:01:00 -- So when he breaks out, see also..
- .. some other movie I can't think of at the moment, where he's being tortured in an invented space and breaks out because reasons.
- 1:06:00 -- How far away did they walk? Geeze this is silly.
- 1:09:30 -- He's all machine and stuff, can't he have the map memorized or some shit?
- 1:11:30 -- Oh god, so they have a light-polluting city. That would be so easy to find, even if we assume there are no satellites.
- 1:12:30 -- She steps on a land mine. Roll credits.
- 1:15:00 -- So did people leave Aurora to go tell people about it?
- 1:16:45 -- So if he can all magically heal, then why does he look like that?
- 1:17:15 -- See also The Matrix - (1999 movie)
- 1:18:15 -- Why would there be such technology underneath a monastery?
- 1:20:00 -- Now this is a ripoff of another movie.
- 1:22:15 -- Sigh, what the fuck.
- 1:22:30 -- There's something for him on Aurora - there's him.
- 1:23:30 -- Oh great, his hesitation killed them.
- 1:24:00 -- So I guess the certainty was only an estimation.
- 1:25:15 -- So he has faster-than-light communications?
1:27:00 -- Oh god, this is so bad. So how long did it take for them to build those ships? To invent that technology first? What the fuckity fuck fuck?