A guy finds out he has an illegitimate brother, then maybe it's a twin, and then maybe a clone-- oh wait, that takes over an hour to suspect.
Fuck this movie; it's awful.
Chaos is order yet undeciphered.
- 2:30 -- What's with this audio?
- 3:00 -- I'm now additionally interested in this movie because it has Jake Gyllenhaal, who I know from Source Code - (2011 movie) and thankfully forgot about from Donnie Darko - (2001 movie).
- 5:00 -- I just went from get on with it to what the fuck was even going on?
- 7:00 -- Just as it cuts to his apartment, there is a art on the wall which I recognize from somewhere.
- 8:15 -- Wow, what?
- 8:45 -- So they restrict sex.
10:45 -- Where There's A Will There's A Way appeared to be fictional, but then he said it was local, which confirms it.
- Though maybe it could refer to Where There's a Will - (2006 movie)
- 11:00 -- At the top, on the left, I recognize Dogma - (1999 movie).
- 13:15 -- What's that, is it cold when he doesn't fuck her on command?
- 15:00 -- Well that's.. me being humbled. Sort of.
- 15:30 -- She said "I'll call you tomorrow." I had to check subtitles to understand her.
- 17:00 -- This movie has already passed below from "I'm glad I didn't see this in the theater".
19:00 -- And so he contacts the studio to get a contact to the casting director to have their list checked. That person showed his face, and was therefore paid. Just say, and it's provable, that you suspect you have a twin. Everyone will help with this; it's cool. Roll credits.
- Or just check imdb.
- 19:30 -- Or just check the credits. Fine, movie, make it easy.
- 29:15 -- Volga Talent Agency is almost certainly fictional.
- 23:00 -- Why is everything colored like this? I think The Matrix - (1999 movie) has messed me up.
24:15 -- Why would a building be like that? It makes no sense.
- Oh, it would later be revealed to be Saturday.
- 26:30 -- I don't think everyone would know that Mississauga is next to / part of Toronto.
- 29:00 -- Oh hey, 905-292-2362 is an appropriate number for Mississauga. Also, he can't write "6".
30:00 -- Did he not clue in that he sounds the same? He talked to the front door guy and everything.
- "Hi, I wondered if I sound like him, and I think he's my twin, can we meet?" and then turn this into a quirky romance.
- 35:45 -- So she calls the police, says she thinks she has a stalker, hoops are jumped through for muh wahmen.. intriguing mystery movie.
37:00 -- What is she doing with her phone? It's not a flashlight. Is she filming?
- So she's using sneaky red-light? Neat.
42:30 -- "Oh my god I think you have a twin.."
- 44:45 -- "Oh my god I think you have a twin.."
- 46:15 -- Oh my god this movie is so bad.
47:30 -- He should be meeting at a public place..
- 48:00 -- Oh, is that his home? I thought it was later, and he was meeting the guy.
- 50:00 -- Maybe turn the lights on?
- 53:00 -- I wondered if they'd be bringing up his motorcycle ever since it was shown on the website that he had that license.
- 54:45 -- That moment was brought to you by Listerine
- 57:00 -- He just pushed his way onto the back, and nobody mentioned it. The only entrance is on the front.
- 59:00 -- Wow, that's a really creepy way to work.
- 59:15 -- Still no plot detected.
- 1:10:00 -- Possibly something interesting.
1:16:45 -- No. I regret watching this movie. It's awful. It's fucking beyond awful.
[ + ]