A fantastic, emotional, movie. This has all the elements of quality which make a movie truly great.
I'm surprised I took next to no notes. There really isn't any actual "substance" to this film, in the sense that there are few references to people, places, or things. It's all one contained package that is surprisingly easy to lose time with.
- 1:15 -- That's a shit font somehow.. the letters seem too crunched together, I think it's because of their shadow backdrop.
- 7:00 -- She should have been freaking out way the hell more.
- 13:00 -- America's Got Talent
- 16:30 -- Transit security
- 17:15 -- Wilhelm scream
- 25:00 - (earlier) - Racial profiling
- 27:45 -- Assault
- 28:15 -- Wouldn't she maybe pause for a second and talk about the explosion?
- 33:45 -- Short-term memory
35:15 -- Christina Warren's ID:
38:15 -- There's no way in hell that could bust open one of those locks.
- 38:30 -- That lock, okay.
- 43:30 -- Psychology
- 44:15 -- Curious that he's only going after men.
- 45:30 -- Bing
- 55:00 -- He should be getting specialized training on each iteration during his breaks. One of them would let him dip into this phone to determine more about it.
- 1:02:00 -- It's a wonder nobody noticed the gunfire.
- 1:02:30 -- Eww, don't drink the water?
- 1:03:45 -- All conversations would be recorded, of course.
- 1:17:30 -- She shouldn't be breathing at his brain.
- 1:20:45 -- Michelle, Barack
- 1:23:00 -- I actually consider this movie a romance.
- 3:00 -- Michelle Monaghan is so cute. It's too bad she's crazy.
- 3:30 -- She has a terrible ring.
- 3:45 -- I know that actor, he's comedian Russell Peters.
- 11:45 -- Dunkin' Donuts
- 14:30 -- Chicago United States
- 16:30 -- Pagers? Who's got a pager?
- 33:15 -- Quantum mechanics, Parabol(?) Calculus
- 34:30 -- It's all complete and utter nonsense. None of this even make passing sense.
- 45:30 -- A Nokia phone. I'm not going to bother looking up the model.
- 49:30 -- See also Dark City - (1998 movie)
- 52:30 -- He's really shit at talking to people. All of this has been handled exceptionally badly.
- 57:30 -- Those doors could be easily pried open, right? Do they lock?
- 58:00 -- That's a stupid-long platform, for him to be landing on it.
- 1:05:45 -- War on Terror
- 1:21:30 -- The train stopped long before his eight minutes would be up.. and they would have gotten off for that coffee before this point.
1:22:15 -- The red-headed kid is gone. So I guess this is after the train stopped. Of course it is, because the dude was already caught. This replay has taken so long that I've forgotten the order of events.