An Ogre and cursed princess get married then travel to visit her parent's.
It's okay, but not particularly great. I guess if you absolutely loved the first you'd like this.
- The gingerbread house is from Hansel and Gretel
- The mermaid is Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- The dwarves are from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The ring that is falling down is a reference to the One Ring The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King - (2003 movie)
- The upside-down kiss is from Spider-Man - (2002 movie)
- 16:30 -- Don't they own the whole of that kingdom or something?
- 17:30 -- There's a Mexico in this universe?
19:45 -- Fairy godmother
- Where the fuck was she for the curse?
- 20:00 -- That's a painting of Charles, Prince of Wales.
- 26:30 -- "Fat Boy" is a reference to Frisch's Big Boy fast food chain.
- 30:00 -- I think that "Sir Justin" is a reference to Justin Bieber
- 31:30 -- The dates in the diary aren't daily.
- 34:00 -- Puss in Boots
- 24:15 -- Casual misandry.
- 36:30 -- Piñata, which usually has a donkey.
- 39:15 -- That looks like a chamber pot.
- 41:15 -- Wow holy fuck, a reference to Marxism.
- 48:00 -- Except for all the broken potions..
- 48:45 -- VapoRub
- 50:15 -- "I'm melting" is from The Wizard of Oz - (1939 movie)
- 53:45 -- Europe exists in this universe.
- 57:30 -- He'd be cut down running into the palace like that.
- 1:07:30 -- Miranda rights
- Good thing the explosion in the prison guarding the most important prisoner in the land didn't get noticed.
- 1:09:30 -- The ginerbread man got his other leg back..
- The giant is a reference to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
** Fairbucks is a reference to Starbucks
- 1:14:30 -- I don't know what the drowning giant gingerbread man is a reference to exactly, but it reminds me of Terminator 2 - Judgment Day - (1991 movie)
- 1:22:00 -- The dog and Shrek teleported back up onto the stage..