A fungus turns people into zombies.
Slow. While it has potential it really doesn't work out, especially because it stops making sense nearing the ending.
5:00 -- Greek mythology
- TODO - names
- Pandora's box
- 23:30 -- Thiopental
- 25:30 -- I recognize that woman from a tv show.
- 28:30 -- Why wouldn't she shoot both the girl and the guy she's attacking?
- 32:00 -- Go where?
- 38:00 -- It would be useful for them to have bracers or something.
- 39:45 -- If it's a bodily fluid thing, then they could spit and infect people through wounds or the like.
- 41:00 -- River Thames
- 46:00 -- They need crossbows.
- 48:45 -- She's going to bleed, get attention, get spit on, and transformed.
- 49:30 -- Why would they go solo? Especially since that woman isn't military. I'll assume she has experience with a gun at least.
- 53:45 -- Did nobody else hear those gunshots and come running?
- 54:30 -- The mask has to be taken off to feed her..
- 56:45 -- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - (1865 book), by Lewis Carroll
- 57:15 -- She has one arm free and the guy is within reach.
- 1:00:30 -- Why would she go after the cat, and how could she catch it?
- 1:01:30 -- So much for her luring them off and keeping her promise; she's just exploring.
- 1:03:30 -- She needs new clothes again.
- 1:05:45 -- Turn the radio down.
- 1:07:15 -- Symbiosis - Plover - Cleaning symbiosis
- 1:09:00 -- They shouldn't be going near those plants. Those seeds might be dangerous.
- 1:09:45 -- Did she just put a pod next to her wound?
- 1:12:00 -- It might be solar, but it does need patrol.
- 1:13:45 -- .. except they let out another guy who she is now going to hunt. Did they forget their radios? I guess they took his but never gave it back for some reason.
- 1:14:00 -- Around this point they showed 30 St Mary Axe, which makes this set in London.
- 1:18:30 -- Inflammation - Sepsis
- 1:20:45 -- Can he really be that stupid?
- 1:22:30 -- Why would she need to take her mask off?
- 1:22:45 -- Why would there be an un-looted store?
- 1:25:15 -- Why wouldn't he use the grenade?
- 1:26:30 -- Wouldn't the girl be hungry too?
- 1:30:00 -- Lord of the Flies - (1954 movie), by William Golding
- 1:36:00 -- Why would she run out?
1:45:45 -- The filters can't last forever..
this is a shit movie.