An assassination attempt on a senator gets her two superpowered-bodyguards, one of whom has the hots for her and whose investigation leads to a mystery that has remained shrouded for ten years.
While nowhere near as good as I.I, this is an adequate watch and certainly head and shoulders above Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
Definitely do not watch this until you have episode III lined up. At present, I do not know if there is a phantom edit of that. So.. I don't know if I can recommend this. Right now it's flagged as disliked, but I don't feel that I wasted my time watching it. I just feel let down by the ending.
- Properly titled Star Wars II.I: Attack of the Phantom
- Continues from Star Wars Episode I.II - The Phantom Edit - (2000 movie)
- I do not know the release date of this movie.
- This is an edit of Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
TODO - this has a commentary track!
3:00 -- That is an impressive ship.
- However, see also Flight of the Navigator - (1986 movie).
- 5:15 -- Hehe, that one guy on the right has a dildo for a head.
- 6:30 -- Her hair looks wrong. Frizzy-odd wrong.
13:15 -- I presume R2-D2 informed the others of the trouble.
- Though how the one dude got from the ground floor up here, in mere seconds, is beyond me.
- 14:30 -- So .. speeders can fly? I thought "speeder" was a generic term for the hovering-cars.
- 17:00 -- Hey look, free hand. I mean blaster, free blaster.
- 18:30 -- Travel as refugees? Is that because of the impending split?
- 20:30 -- Stare-rape. Eye-contact gives PTSD, I read it on the internets.
- 22:00 -- He's afraid? Fear leads to stuff and stuff leads to things and dark side etc.
27:00 -- Holy shit. Nice, uh, hair. Yeah, hair. That's it.
- Going to one's parents' house is not a particularly good way to hide out.
- 32:00 -- You will make passionate love with me [ 1 ]waves hand
- 46:00 -- Did he say that thirty went out and four came back?
- 50:30 -- I thought Jedi could sense one another.
- 52:30 -- With great power comes gr-- ugh
- 57:30 -- Oh, he's going to have all the power. I must fall in love with him.
- 58:00 -- Yep, it's okay to have killed all the men. But definitely not those women or children.
- 1:00:00 -- Yeah, but not enough to have visited in the last ten years.
- 1:00:30 -- C-3P0 should remember Kenobi.
- 1:01:00 -- I remember her shirt being madly-distracting back then, and I still find it.. incredibly alluring.
- 1:02:00 -- When was it established that the kid follows orders?
- 1:06:00 -- Why didn't Duku take all that to the Jedi council? Why can he still not do it?
- 1:11:00 -- R2-D2 now has magical powers of jetpackery, because fuck the established universe.
- 1:16:00 -- Gods damn I wouldn't want her on top.
- 1:22:30 -- His dad's head falls out of his helmet.
- 1:23:00 -- Hey look, free senator.
- 1:31:30 -- That light sabre battle looks terribad.
- 1:33:00 -- While cool and all, how could a ship with solar sails get to hyperdrive speeds?
1:35:30 -- Begun, the clone wars has. Aah ahh? get it? GET IT?!?!?!
TO BE CONTINUED
BECAUSE GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY
- 1:36:30 -- Why would they marry?
- Why would they marry before she got him a nice new hand. She's an ex-princess/queen and senator-person, and can probably get him a fucking glove at least.
Why would they marry? Hasn't it been like.. a week since they met?
[ + ]