- Create an unlimited number and unlimited length of macros, floating macros and Lua scripts.
- Create button macros: 36 global and 18 character-specific for each character.
Share macros in-game.
See also _DevPad for script functionality.
Create macros beyond the 255-character limit, and even beyond the 1023-character macrotext limit.
- However, no individual line in a macro may be more than 1023 characters long (you will get a warning).
- The number of lines is unlimited.
- Unlimited floating macros, accessed by
Lua scripts of unlimited length
/sdm run <name>
The original project:
- I have continued to work on a fork.
2016-07-19 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Seems to work just fine.
- 2016-04-21 - I forked it.
2016-07-18 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD)
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.
2017-07-07 or earlier ∞
- Button macros are just like regular macros, but they can be as long as you want. You cannot make an unlimited number of them; they share a limit with your regular macros (36 global and 36 character-specific for each character).
- Floating macros do not have buttons, and are accessed by /click. You can make as many of these as you want.
- You can also make lua scripts of unlimited length that you can call using "/sdm run
" or via sdm_RunScript("name")
note to self: so this means I need some sort of keybinding macro which will let me have these tiny code snippets and not need to use buttons. That would obsolete my need for the SDB > Dominos > Keybinding nonsense.
- (I ended up using BindPad)