- Long-term career planning
- /tag/books+education which will have items on education and related to learning or information.
You can find more within other topics, such as:
How many sorority members does it take to change a light bulb?
- 51. One to change the bulb and fifty to sing about the bulb being changed.
How many grad students does it take to change a light bulb?
- One. But it may take upwards of nine years to get it done.
How many college students does it take to change a light bulb?
- Five. One to change the bulb and four to pull the ladder out from under him.
How many professors does it take to change a light bulb?
- One. But he gets three tech. reports out of it.
- What do you think grad students are for?
How many Harvard students does it take to change a light bulb?
- One. He holds the light bulb and the universe revolves around him.
How many college football players does it take to change a light bulb?
- One. But he gets two credits for it.
Practicing Programming, by Steve Yegge has an excellent point of view which can be applied immediately.
- Mind map
- "Education is learning your place in the world." -- unknown
"The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home for life. For this task, it has a rudimentary nervous system. When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its brain anymore so it eats it! (It's rather like getting tenure.)"
- Organizational development
- Organizational studies
- General Education Online
Last updated 2021-01-31 at 23:26:02