The war against The Machines escalates, and it's a race between them digging down to Zion and The One pushing his way into the core of The Matrix for reason that wasn't explained very well.
If there are people out there who saw the first one and somehow get to this post before seeing this movie, please avoid this. Yes it's more of the same and it's "good", but this is a shit story that should be skipped.
This movie does not have an ending. It is part one of a mandatory two-movie binge.
- 2:30 -- In, what? How did she just teleport?
- 2:30 -- Unimaginative re-use of an idea in the earlier movie.
- 3:00 -- Neither of them could really dodge any shot, and the Agent has the clear advantage.. being fearless.
- 3:30 -- The end. Roll credi-- aww.
- 7:45 -- Already this movie is hinting at a layer of things which I think I'll just outright spoil at the end of the next and final movie.
- 11:30 -- Superman
- 11:30 -- Ugly CGI on him.
- 14:30 -- The music continues for longer than it ought to have.
- 16:30 -- Oh! That kid has a short in The Animatrix - (2003 movie)
- 21:15 -- I recognize Gina Torres originally from Cleopatra 2525 - (2000 TV show), but I guess she's become more recognizable from Firefly - (2002 TV show).
- 26:45 -- This entire scene was complete shit in the theatre and remains complete shit.
- 27:45 -- Desperately trying to make her good looking. Miserably failing.
- 30:00 -- Unnecessary extra-nipple.
- 32:45 -- .. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
- 38:15 -- Objects can't be transferred through the matrix. Therefore, there must be some data which was transferred, but how? This sort of thing hasn't been established.
- 43:30 -- Backdoor (computing)
- 47:15 -- Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, aliens are now all real..
- 51:00 -- So how did he keep the packet? Did he stow it in the matrix before he exited to Zion and then retrieve it when he went back in?
- 56:30 -- That slow-motion moment is so bad.
- 59:00 -- "Come on, get out of there." .. while looking at some green characters dribbling down.
- 1:03:00 -- Oh yeah, she doesn't stand out at all.
- 1:04:15 -- Persephone
- 1:06:00 -- Causality, Choice, Free will
- 1:06:30 -- What's that, women have social power? No, but that won't make them the universally oppressed!
- 1:08:15 -- Orgasm
- 1:13:45 -- I don't recognize that movie.
- The World as Will and Representation
- 1:15:15 -- Whoa, she's naked under there?
- 1:19:45 -- We didn't properly see his spear being broken. Is there some sort of extended version I should be watching?
- 1:24:30 -- I notice the inside of their car isn't shot to shit.
- 1:26:00 -- Little ramps on the road like that make no sense. The entire lane would have been blocked off.
- 1:26:30 -- Oh. I guess I should have mentioned that that's a straight razor.
- 1:27:15 -- I've heard people complain about that little leap, and yes it does make no sense.. he didn't do that to their car. However, it's possible that the agent wanted to capture the keymaker and not kill the lot of them.
- 1:29:00 -- Probably the most iconic scene in this movie.
- 1:30:30 -- Unnecessary slow motion.
- 1:31:15 -- That bike is a Ducati 996.
- 1:33:15 -- It's been established that they can take over drivers in moving vehicles, therefore they could have taken over this truck and stopped it.
- 1:35:30 -- So the agents did want to kill him..
- 1:36:00 -- .. and there's a truck driver's takeover. All of this fighting makes no sense.
- 1:36:45 -- So he's flying .. what.. 2000 mile an hour?
- 1:37:00 -- .. and he can manage to catch them without tearing them molecule-from-molecule.
- 1:39:30 -- The tone of all of their voices is just over-dramatic.
- 1:41:45 -- Fuck man, he is so overdone it's distracting.
- 1:42:15 -- Anal?
- 1:43:15 -- Fuck off. Skipping between the decision-conversation and action is just stupid.
- 1:44:45 -- They're not moving? What. They're dead.
- 1:47:45 -- SSH
- 1:55:45 -- He has no reason to trust anything being said.
- 1:57:00 -- No, there's no choice. He can't save Trinity, period.
- 2:01:45 -- His little "I can't take this." is a mood-spoiler.
- 2:03:00 -- So when he exited that one door, he just re-inserted himself into another matrix, wrenching his mind from his body and into it.
2:04:15 -- "I have dreamed a dream and now that dream is gone from me." .. some very light research brings up:
And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.
-- Nebuchadnezzar II, Daniel Chapter 2, Verse 3.
The thing has gone from me.
-- Nebuchadnezzar II, Daniel Chapter 2, Verses 5 and 8.
- Morpheus in Greek Mythology is the God of Dreams.
I'm told the car's license plate in the chase scene was
TO BE CONTINUED. BECAUSE GIVE US MORE MONEY.