With killer-machines digging down to bypass the defences of the last refuge of mankind, a man with sudden magic powers magics with his powers.
Oh god, make it end. The writing is so fucking sloppy that the second movie and this third movie should not be watched by anyone, most especially fans of the first movie.
- 2:30 -- Morpheus' port has changed.
- 5:15 -- New-Oracle is distracting.
- 6:30 -- Smuggle programs in and.. out where?
- 9:45 -- Why not give her purpose?
- 11:30 -- Was that 11 shots?
- 11:45 -- He couldn't have gone far..
- 14:15 -- Neo still has their suitcase.
- 15:45 -- Why would a kick be faster than a finger-twitch? It's not like he had surprise on his side..
- 18:00 -- Good thing nobody heard the gunfight.
- 18:30 -- They could have snuck in ..
- 27:30 -- Oh go fuck yourself, now there's magic.
- 32:45 -- His new sunglasses look stupid.
- 34:45 -- Oh, he transformed her and apparently can take the memories of programs he duplicates into.
- 37:15 -- It's not running on as few pads as possible.
- 39:30 -- Fucking hand-waiving nonsense.
- 43:45 -- Matrix feed? They don't have a hard line.. is it all wireless? Did I miss something, or is this just badly written?
- 52:30 -- If he takes control of their ship then he could pilot it to the city.. and even if he comes late he would still have a devastating weapon.
- 55:45 -- I thought he knew Kung Fu..
- 57:15 -- The vision-while-blinded thing was prominent in Dune - (1984 movie)
- 58:30 -- How many days have they had to arm themselves? A whole movie's worth of days.
- 59:30 -- Just how loud is he shouting, such that everyone on that bridge can hear him?
1:04:15 -- Fixed-turrets would have a better chance of focusing on those breaches, while the mechs protect them and one another.
- 1:07:15 -- Oh good, they did that.
- 1:08:15 -- I get that the launcher and shells are too heavy to carry together, so the launcher can't be loaded.. but she's carrying those shells like they're heavy but hefting them like they're light.
- 1:09:00 -- A whole lot of the robots could pick the thing up, and stabilize it.. perhaps.
- 1:15:30 -- How would he still be up? They've been using sacrifice-and-swarm (zerg) tactics.
- 1:17:30 -- Why would his mech still be in one piece? Because plot.. and bad writing.
- 1:28:15 -- Just how long is the distance between the docks and the temple?
- 1:36:00 -- Oh fuck off.. the machines aren't investigating their crash. After the AA flak explody-robot launchers, and the chase into the sky..
- 1:45:30 -- Fuck off with the cheese. This was out-of-place in the previous movie and it's even worse now.
- 1:45:45 -- Ugh, there's a glitch in my copy.
- 1:50:15 -- Terribad CGI.
- 1:50:45 -- All the other Smiths should be piling down on him.
- 1:55:45 -- It's all an elaborate ruse. They all die. The end. Roll credits. Please roll credits. Fucking make it end.
- 1:56:15 -- The robot overlord doesn't keep its side of the bargain, after all why should it, and they are all killed. The end. Roll credits.
1:57:15 -- Recycle him and feed him to the living.