A 3d run-around game.
Properly titled Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Very cute graphics. Fairly adult humour. Quite funny.
- The gameplay is annoying. It's a single-path don't-bother-exploring-because-you-can't-really game.
- The game changes every so often, just to keep it annoying. So you'll get an acid-trip surfing game, or a button-mashing game spot, etc.. it's stupid.
- Funny funny.. utterly lacking in solid gameplay.
- The "puzzles" are rather dumb.. the platforming is annoying.
THE FUCKING CAMERA IS BRAINDEAD!!!
During the first jumping-up-a-tunnel thing, auditioning for Spider-Man 2 - (2004 movie) is mentioned. =)