A bounty hunter hunts a bounty but there's a princess therefore save the princess instead.
Oh god, this is like an episode of Hercules - The Legendary Journeys - (1995-1999 show). Old school TV-quality, reasonably fun for low expectations.
This is riding on the coat tails of the earlier actual-movie, desperately hoping that fans will consider all of this a "series". Sigh, it is not.
- Properly titled The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption
This is a sequel to The Scorpion King 2 - Rise of a Warrior - (2008 movie), and technically still a prequil to The Scorpion King - (2002 movie) which is itself a prequil to The Mummy Returns - (2001 movie)..
- YOU ONLY GET ONE PREQUIL. This is insanity!
Continues with The Scorpion King 4 - Quest for Power - (2015 movie)
- Oh gods, another TV-movie. Well, direct-to-DVD.. same thing.
- 1:30 -- He has great braids.
5:00 -- King Horus
- Perhaps that's a reference to the Ancient Egyptian god Horus
- I'm assuming this is a fictional name.
.. his brother "Talus" - that spelling is from the subtitles I found.
5:30 -- King Ramusan
- A fictional name.
- Lowering expectations.
- 5:45 -- Book of the Dead
- 6:00 -- I recognize Ron Perlman from Hellboy - (2004 movie).
- 7:00 -- Cobra? Cobra Command? Hehe..
9:45 -- "I smell like warrior!" (slug)
- I like this character already. Gods I hope I can like this movie.
- 10:30 -- How did he call him out to be an Acadian earlier?
- 12:00 -- Rock music playing in the background. Oh yeah, this right fits in with the previous movie.
- 13:00 -- Oh my fucking gods all the quips are pissing me off.
- 14:15 -- Teutons, Germania
- 15:15 -- Seventeen daughters? Fuck. Literally.
- 18:00 -- Jungle warfare
- Okay, there's been no pretty girl in this movie. I'm losing interest.
- 22:15 -- Guerrilla warfare, though he's talking about Gorillas and Chimpanzees
- 26:30 -- After capturing the base, you could just hole up in it. I guess there was more fight to be had in there, and they didn't want to get pinned on two fronts.
- 31:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 48:15 -- Casual misandry.
- 49:00 -- Ninja, from the ancient school of Sound Effects.
- 50:00 -- Why did they flee only to have these three kill them?
- 1:00:00 -- Holy crap, nice costume.
- 1:00:45 -- Odin, Codpiece
- 1:03:45 -- "I don't know who's hair's prettier."
- 1:09:45 -- Wait, why would Olaf be in it for the fight?
1:10:00 -- "Pretty girl, I must rescue her."
- Yes, I question his judgement because a woman is involved.
- 1:10:45 -- Those glowing eyes are impressive, I didn't think they'd remain after his resurrection.
- 1:11:30 -- No, the king didn't die well, he failed!
- 1:12:00 -- Oh, his eyes aren't glowing..
- 1:13:15 -- Yeah, they're cowards. Doubley-cowardly since they just called you one for using magic.
- 1:13:45 -- Fear him, for he has the power of epic music.
- 1:18:00 -- Well he's a dick.
1:18:15 -- Oh snap, now I think I recognize her.
- However, the only movie of hers that I've seen her in would be Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
- But she feels like she's from something else.
- 1:20:30 -- The resurrected spirit woman would recognize them as being the enemy. I guess the Big Bad being a dick will work against him.
- 1:22:00 -- So.. will she do the easy thing and slit his throat during sex?
- 1:23:00 -- Why would they fawn over him.. I thought he was revolting.
- 1:25:30 -- Wha. Well okay then.
- 1:27:00 -- Where the fuck did all those guys come from?
- 1:28:45 -- Mysteriously-moving barrel.
- 1:32:00 -- Olaf should have a major defensive advantage since the other dude can't attack the book, I assume.
- 1:31:15 -- How'd she get her other sword back?
1:36:00 -- How is he alive? I thought he was killed a long time ago.