A lightweight web browser.
2017-12-10 - (versions not recorded) on Windows 10
- This has been in my toolkit for some time. The early ones had a habit of crashing. I don't use it, it's just a backup browser so I can get Pale Moon or whatever.
- 2007-08-05 - 0.8.5-i18n-misc on (distribution not recorded)
- 2005-08-18 - 0.7.2 on (distribution not recorded)
(date not recorded) - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
2007-08-05 - 0.8.5-i18n-misc ∞
Thanks to weeXpc I played with dillo some more.. and it is actually useful!
- tabbed browsing
cupy and paste
- proper hotkeys
edit boxes should wrap at word breaks..
2005-08-18 - 0.7.2 ∞
- allow the keypad enter
- a hotkey to get to the location bar
- no proper
- some characters show up as junk:
- be able to use ftp
be able to click on a link to download a file. Hrm.
(date not recorded) - (version not recorded) ∞
ctrl-wto close window
focus is not appropriate when dillo starts up - cannot cursor without clicking the webpage main area first
A commandline feature to let dillo load a URL in a current dillo
window, as with:
dillo -current /foo/bar.htm
This would let me edit a file (in NEdit), and call on dillo within that editor to do a preview of the file.. without bothering to surf around within dillo to load the file, and without bothering to have dillo called up for a second instance.
alt-rightto hop back/forward in the history