You are part of an elite squad who freeze time to move near cover and get shot in the head.
I guess they didn't play their own game, because there are obvious flaws. This would have been more fun if they got rid of the whole moving around like an RPG. Like the old X-COM ga-- oh wait, the old games are just better. Why was this game made?
Properly titled The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Can I get their guns? Can I get their guns? So many of them have guns, what the fuck..
Fucking standard chatter-wheel. So boring.
- Just fucking cutscene through everything.
- Why does he have a laser turret?
- Why do they have wrist-thingies?
- How can that guy call down an air strike underground?
alt-tabbed out, and it restarted a cutscene.
- How am I able to walk up to some movie reels and listen to a conversation?
- I killed a commander and it ended the combat.. what the fuck.
- Enemy grenades are a pain in the ass.
- This would be so much more fun if I didn't have to real-time use my character.
Something about using an ally to hotwire a door.. I couldn't figure it out. Uninstalled.