An unlikely time-traveler reappears to help defeat a warlord who had unmade half the population of Earth five years ago.
Followed by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - (2021 show)
As usual, the times are guesstimates.
- 6:30 -- I'm really confused about the whole beginning on the space ship thing. How much did I miss? Did I miss a movie? I feel like I missed a whole movie somehow.
- 10:30 -- "Build a bear(?)"
- 14:00 -- What's her face is just as boring as ever. Just as arrogant. Fuck that character.
- 15:45 -- So there's instantaneous travel?
- 21:15 -- Muh diversity. Met the 300% gay quota.
- 28:30 -- What was all that about?
- 35:30 -- Back to the Future - (1985 movie)
- 39:45 -- Möbius strip
- 41:00 -- Brush her damned teeth.
- 45:30 -- None of that pseudo "time travel" made any sense.
- 45:30 -- EPR paradox
57:45 -- The Big Lebowski - (1998 movie)
- .. which is exactly what I was thinking.
59:15 -- I have notes for a number of those references, which I'm not going to go find.
- Also, all that explanation means that yes they could go back in time and safely interact with everything without consequence, essentially stealing a copy of the stones.
- 1:00:45 -- So it's a time machine and also a space-machine?
- 1:05:30 -- How exactly would they get the time stone from Dr. Strange's special amulet? Or from the previous keeper The Ancient One?
- 1:06:30 -- Jolly Green
- 1:07:45 -- What the fuck, how are they all not in their time travel suits all of a sudden?
- 1:19:45 -- Hulk should just jump down the whole way.
- 1:20:00 -- This scene is brought to you by Axe (brand)
1:23:30 -- So he lost the shield.
- Oh, it does get recovered later.
- 1:32:15 -- Did.. he just take his hammer?
- 1:37:00 -- Oh he does have one of the shields.
- 1:44:00 -- Mungo Jerry
- 1:58:45 -- This scene is brought to you by Cheez Whiz
- 2:04:15 -- How did Mr. non-superhero Hawkeye survive?
- 2:15:15 -- Where'd the army come from? Presumably his ship..
- 2:16:30 -- Thanos is just chilling out watching..
- 2:19:15 -- What's the deal with other Iron Man?
- 2:20:45 -- Casual misandry.
- 2:21:45 -- I don't remember Ant Manette.
- 2:27:00 -- It's their savior. Captainette Marvelle. With her stuperpower of movie-ending. Nobody else was required, why write a plot? She is Jesus!
- 2:27:00 -- DON'T WORRY LITTLE MAN THE WAAAHMANZ ARE HERE!!
- 2:30:30 -- Someone explain what just happened. How does he have the stones?
- 2:34:00 -- Why would the light go out? It's been pulled off before, and it still glowed.
2:38:00 -- So about returning the time stone(s) or whatever..
- Oh, it does get covered later.
- 2:42:45 -- This scene is drawn out.
2:46:45 -- Who is that again? I can't remember any of this shit.
- 2:47:30 -- Captain diversity hire.