|Okami - (2006 game)|
- Oldschool games
- Game consoles > /tag/console-games
- Flash > /tag/games+flash
- Java > /tag/games+java
- Linux > Linux games > /tag/games+linux
- They sell physical things.
Upcoming games ∞
Games to play again ∞
Other games ∞
Games to check out ∞
Night Dive Studios re-releases updated classic games.
- Mischief Makers - Nintendo 64
- Also has a metasearch for gaming news / cheats / previews / reviews / demos / screenshots database and plethora of other gaming websites.
- VOGONS - Very Old Games On New Systems
News and Reviews ∞
On gameplay versus story ∞
As someone who wants the mindless destruction, I'm tired of subsidizing cutscenes and story wankery.
Developers are trying to market to too broad an audience. This is one of the reasons games aren't properly finished by release. They have to get all that feelings stuff done and rendered out for the initial release, and thereafter they work on bugs, mechanics and gameplay balance in patches.
Flash games ∞
See also Tower Defense Games
[http://www.kongregate.com/games/Baturinsky/void] Baturinsky's Void
Realm of the Mad God
- Kinda fun sometimes, but pretty simple and eventually boring.
- Great, but hurts like hell to play.
- A sortof chesslike game. I think.
- A cute non-shoot em up. Sortof.
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
- Straightforward, but a bit short imo.
- Communities and jerks with exclusive content
- www.kongregate.com -- A pseudo-community with a HUGE amount of games.
- a free social gaming network where you can play multiplayer games and interact with your friends online! Popular games on Voobly include Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Age of Mythology, The Rise of Rome, and many others.