The son of a demon king, destined to destroy the world and all humanity, is just an average guy in a difficult relationship trying to save the world. Or something.
A forgettable movie made all the more terrible because of its attachment to its parent. This movie lacks anywhere near that movie's theme or mood. This is a joke semi-fantasy film.
- Properly titled Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Follows Hellboy - (2004 movie)
In 1944 a team of paranormal researchers,
together with the US Army, rescued a strange
creature during a classified mission off the
coast of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland.
0:45 -- Reading
Secretly adopted, this creature
now lives among us.
It loves candy and TV.
code name: Hellboy
- 1:00 -- And the picture is still black and white.. and red.
Douglas Army Base, N.M. - Christmas Eve, 1955
- 2:00 -- Talking about what's real..
8:30 -- The sewer cover says Manhattan Born
- 8:30 -- Manhattan - September 26th - 20:00 hrs (8 pm)
- 13:00 -- YouTube
- 16:00 -- Why does every movie fuck around with hair?!
- 16:15 -- So.. they're living together? That's.. that just doesn't seem right for those two.
- 17:30 -- Antarctica
- 23:15 -- Well I see she has plot armour.
- 24:00 -- Fucking shark-jumping..
- .. too much subtitling.
38:30 -- Brooklyn Bridge 03:30 hrs (3 am)
- 40:30 -- SS = Schutzstaffel (ᛋᛋ)
41:15 -- Under the Brooklyn Bridge - 04:57 hrs
- Fuck off with the military time..
- 42:30 -- Canary (Yellow canary)
- .. all of this is feeling very Harry Potter.
- 44:00 -- Canned meow.
- 45:00 -- So I have seen this movie before.. and it was so forgettable that I only just caught on.
51:15 -- .. and... he dies.
- Oh, but now they're superheroes or some shit.
- 54:45 -- So.. they're talking in plain sight now.
- 56:45 -- Shoot him?
- 59:45 -- I thought he got a bigger gun.
- 1:01:45 -- People just milling about..
- 1:04:45 -- "That is his hand" was stolen from, what, one of the X-Men movies?
- 1:08:00 -- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- 1:13:30 -- Antonio Vivaldi, Il cimento dell'armonia e dell'inventione
- 1:59:30 -- Can't Smile Without You (1977 song), by Barry Manilow
1:34:45 -- I heard "You have to give up.."
- See also The Matrix - (1999 movie).
- 1:35:15 -- I don't want it. I want an abortion.
1:36:15 -- "I'm not very good at steps."
- "Stairs!!" (Borderlands 2 - (2012 game))
1:38:30 -- The princess is, of course, going to kill herself to save Abe. That much was clear a long time ago.
- 1:48:00 -- Well I was close.
- 1:50:00 -- Now go kill their creator.
1:51:00 -- No, he really can't just quit. He'll be put away for all the crimes he's committed.
A generally disappointing story.
- Shoot the dude in the head before he throws the seed. Movie over.
- Girl kills herself a long time ago. Movie over.
- Abe shouldn't be able to get that near to fiery girl.
- Abe doesn't need a breather inside? Wtf.
- Abe doesn't get hurt after that ogre fight? Lame.
Red resuscitation should be "you can't die, because you're the one, Neo".