- Emulation on the Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 -- Various emulation programs specific to the Zaurus SL-C1000
- Portable computing
Platform-specific emulation notes:
Table of Contents [hide]
Arcade and Console Emulation ∞
- Sega Genesis
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Emulates some M68000 and M68020 arcade games and is mainly focused on Taito and Jaleco games hardware.
- Multi Emulator Super System (M.E.S.S.)
- A computer and console emulator: it includes a Z80, 6502, 68000 and lastly I86 uP emulators.
- Virtual GameBoy Emulator
- Gamecube and Wii emulator
- An architecture-independent PowerPC platform emulator capable of running most PowerPC operating systems.
- Acorn BBC Micro and Master 128 emulator
- Probably not stable yet, as it was recently ported, but it might have hope.
- See also The BBC Micro and Electron games archive
- TI Calculator DOS Utilities
- TRS-80 Disk DOS Software Page (archive.org)
- NeTraverse and Mandrakesoft announced a strategic partnership. Interesting.
- This replaces Connectix Virtual PC for Windows 5.2
- Software-only 8086 PC emulator for X.
- 2002-03 -- It's a stillborn fork.
- Amazing for learning assembly, since you can do cool stuff like the c64 cartridges allowed.
- Meant for stepping through a program, for debugging.
ROMs and games ∞
- http://www.stairwaytohell.com/ The BBC Micro and Electron Games Archive
- http://www.lindqvist.it/retired/uae/ Classics for UAE (retired in 2003, but should still have some games to check out) Also lists demos and music.
- https://web.archive.org/*/cadaver.homeftp.net/games.htm Covert BitOps C64 page (games)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20130722144319/http://www.consolemul.com:80/ (french)
- For next-gen emulation (more recent systems)
- lists games that support it. Good leads to find quality projects.
- has hacked emulators for making speedruns and movies in general
- https://www.cascade64.de/ Cascade C64/Amiga
- http://amiga.nvg.org/warlock/ Realm of the Warlock
- http://amiga.nvg.org/ Amiga @ NVG
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdmsound VDMSound [ 1 ] was ntvdm.cjb.net
- tool-assisted console gameplay movies
- http://tasvideos.org/Arc.html TASVideos -- Tool-assisted console game movies
- nice, and includes hacked emulators for making speedruns and movies in general.