This is Babylon 5 viewing order but with notes.
This series is complete shit and should not be watched!
If you do watch this, you masochistic bastard, then..
- IMPORTANT - Watch Babylon 5 (1994-1998) according to Babylon 5 viewing order until the mention of Crusade.
- Choose to not watch Crusade.
Watch Crusade its proper order, probably.
- My notes may or may not be in any order, as my sanity was in question at the time.
- Regret having watched Crusade.
Remember that I warned you.
This page attempts to answer:
- What order should I watch episodes in?
- When do I watch movies?
Are there any "fluff" episodes which I can ignore?
Upon contact with aliens, humans set up a space station to promote ambassadorial relations among species.
Easily among the best television I've seen. Everything about this series is phenomenal: acting, stories, sets, etc. Unfortunately, the graphics do appear dated in places, but it otherwise holds up very well.
- It is important to follow a Babylon 5 viewing order.
See also Crusade (1999), the spin-off which should not be watched!
The pilot to the Babylon 5 (1994-1998) TV show.
This is the first item to view in the Babylon 5 viewing order.
Properly titled Babylon 5: The Gathering