A Qt cross-platform web browser.
A utility to completely remove one's display drivers. Useful for being as thorough as possible, for the various cases where leftovers are making proper troubleshooting or reinstallation difficult.
I couldn't get it to work.
This is not (yet?) in development, but is something I will keep an eye on.
The spiritual successor to Firefall
- Crowdfunded with small step milestones
- Unreal Engine 4
- A shooter first, with great movement, guns and abilities. Skill matters. Progression is horizontal, opening up more options, abilities, and gameplay
- Mining and gathering resources with the aid of huge, autonomous mechs. Resources matter, and finding and gathering them is fun
- Build and customize your own "omniframe" suit and weapons system. Customize them to your unique needs and the role you want to fulfill
- Sandbox world. Terraform the planet over time, create pockets of habitable areas and build refineries, defenses, and bases of operation
Play a simulated world, with dynamic events. Go anywhere, do anything. Events will unfold around you as you play -- perhaps even war
- Macro Shortening
- Key Binding and key bind only macros
- Extended Macros
- Condition Builder
- Extended, Searchable Icon Frame
- Syntax Highlighting
- Syntax Checking
- Insert Special commands
- Easy Slot Selection
- Backup / Restore
- Macro sharing
- Add Custom Slash Sommands
- Slash Commands for Common Lua Script Functions
Copy macros between characters
Not used because it Breaks Super Duper Macro. I remember giving it a reasonable try and just not liking it in comparison to Super Duper Macro.
Though it can do other stuff, I use this to edit ISO images meant to be burned to a CD or DVD, to make them appropriate for copying to, and booting from, a USB stick.
Phenomenal. I wish I knew about this a long time ago. I've ignored many Linux distributions because of the very issue this tool solves.
Automagically repairs a boot loader.
This is something I wish I had/knew about a long time ago. I've had bootloader misadventures that really stressed me out.
I'll accept this, even though it uses systemd.
See also the boot-repair bootable ISO
notepad.exe replacement in 6,144 bytes.
Particularly notable because its configuration is done through an external program which directly modifies the
I tossed this in with my portable applications. It's tiny, and I figure it's one of those "just in case" sort of applications.
2016-03-21 - Tested 3.0f on Windows 10.
- Yes, this version was made in 2004.
An SFTP, FTP, WebDAV and SCP client.
- Windows Secure Copy
- As of 2016-02-15, I have v5.7.6 and v5.8.1.beta in my toolkit, on Windows 10.
I had 3.7.4 in my toolkit for a long time.
A defragmentation tool for individual files.
Note that defragmentation is irrelevant with an SSD, and even with a HDD, Windows will auto-defragment if you leave it alone for a bit. For windows 8 and Windows 10, my administrative settings are so aggressive that when I'm inactive for five minutes it pokes around to see what it can defragment.
- As of 2016-02-15 on Windows 10, 1.35.04 is in my toolkit.
I had tested v1.0.0rc1 on Windows 8.1 a while back, for Path of Exile.
A screenshot software tool.
Selected region, window or fullscreen
- Also complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.