Problem: Can I get more value for my blades?
- Do I pay too much for blades?
- Are there better blades for sensitive skin or unskilled use?
Are there blades which are more durable, granting more uses?
Yes, it's a very old game, but I decided to make a little project out of it so I don't miss out on unlocking anything and I otherwise have an efficient path for my characters.
Though this has general advice, I only made it to teach the basic things, and for unlocking new characters.
Several years ago I had a vague interest in looking up the history of women in science.
I don't think I ever had any particular notes, but I'll drop a page here just in case.
See also Genius women.
At best, my computer hangs when prompting for a password. I think this is related to the 4.4.14 kernel but have not confirmed this.
These instructions are a lot easier than they seem, and a smart and patient beginner will be able to follow them!
- These notes were made from instructions from Slackware "current", as of 2016-11-05, and have been tested on Slackware 14.2, and 14.2 32bit.
These notes were made on an everyday system with one hard drive which I completely formatted for this purpose.
- If you are a new user, it is strongly recommended that you remove all hard drive's your using and do this on a spare unused/empty drive.
Yet another "everything" wiki, starting from fork of Wikipedia (Mediawiki)
2017-01-21 -- Since President of the United States was not updated, this project is being abandoned.
- It's obvious this is an under-loved project, and I'm not willing to take it on to keep it updated.
2016-10-24 -- I migrated this website's use of Wikipedia links to Infogalactic links.
- Yes, it was really that trivial. I planned ahead for this.
Problem: I have a messy old Windows installation, and I want to reinstall it from scratch. However, I own Windows 8, applied the Windows 8.1 upgrade, and then got the free upgrade to Windows 10. I don't have a Windows 10 installation disk.
I don't want a new disk, I want a USB stick.
I don't want Windows itself booting from a USB stick, just the installer on it.
There are little adapters and adapter-cables, but those will not work on most monitors. They are a sort of "straight through" adapter which rely on the monitor understanding the signal a certain way. I bought a "HDV-G3000 PS2 to HDMI Video Audio Converter Adapter 1080P" which did not work.
Solution: Most people have RCA connectors, but what you really want is to have the highest-quality output from the PS2 and convert it using a device. So you take the high-quality cable for a PS2, which gives you S-Video output, and plug that into a converter box. The plus side is you can do upscaling and probably video switchboxing.
I ended up getting:
- INTEO BV20BK BNC to VGA Video Converter Adapter
- Round to Flat Power Plug Convertor - Black
An two-source audio mixer, so I can use one set of speakers for my computer and the PS2 is another project I only briefly looked at and haven't started yet.
- Install lxappearance
Icon Theme > Adwaita
- (or whatever)