Alien high school students struggle to keep their secret.
This may take me quite some time to read through.
A classic work combining classic works.
I bought this because it's considered one of the great works of literature and has survived into common culture. Though I can see why this would have been popular at the time, especially thanks to the forward saying that the brief writing style was rare, I don't yet see why this would appeal to today's person. Perhaps it's just me, but so far I find the writing style rather insulting.
- 1887 - A Study in Scarlet
- 1890 - The Sign of the Four
- 1892 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- 1893 - The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- 1902 - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- 1904 - The Return of Sherlock Holmes
- 1908 - The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge
- Sherlock Holmes
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Properly titled The Illustrated Sherlock Holmes Treasury - Revised & Expanded
- ISBN 0-517-43614-0
ISBN 0-517-43614-2 (lib. ed.)
- Library edition?
Agents with a formerly-secret worldwide law-enforcement organization work to safeguard the world from the lesser challenges now too-frequent for superheroes alone.
Good enough, although so far it's one of these episodic shows which has a new problem every episode.
S.H.I.E.L.D. - Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division
I'll eventually add some notes.
- Properly titled Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 5e
- Fifth edition
I use roll20.net to play this.
A website to help connect roleplayers and let them play over the internet.
Tries to be everything-in-one, and includes a tabletop engine that's not too bad. Definitely needs improvements to everything everywhere, but it's all good enough.
I started using it to play AD&D 5e
TODO - There are other media related to this universe, and I'm not sure what order to watch them in.
A pair of secret agents do secret agenty-stuff.
Seems great so far.
- Alternately called The Man From Uncle.
United Network Command for Law and Enforcement
- To Trap a Spy (1964) is a film of the pilot episode.
- TODO - The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.
TODO - Research for all related media.
TODO - Is this out in blu-ray?
Unfrozen after 300 years, the captain of the most powerful ship in existence moves to rebuild his fallen Commonwealth with the help of a rag-tag group of civilians.
This series is high quality with a light mood. Although I can say I love this series, it definitely takes a nosedive in the final "wrap-up" season.
Having discovered an interplanetary teleporter, humans bumble around by sending teams through to other worlds.
Seems pretty good so far. It's definitely got the "TV series" feel to it, which explains how many seasons there are.
This series follows from Stargate (1994)
- Watching that movie is not mandatory to watch this series.
- This series has different actors.
The stylized "A" in the title (with the middle bar missing and the circle over it) is a reference to that symbol representing the Earth when programming a stargate.
- Stargate SG-1 season 1 notes
- Stargate SG-1 season 2 notes
- Stargate SG-1 season 3 notes
- Stargate SG-1 season 4 notes
- Stargate SG-1 season 5 notes